Though highly effective, our justice system is very complicated. If you aren’t well-versed in its inner workings, then you could find yourself at a distinct disadvantage—that’s why it’s always a good idea to hire an experienced DUI attorney to help you out if you are arrested for a DUI.
- Make sure you know your rights when it comes to a DUI arrest with this article from the State Bar of California.
- Visit this link from Justia.com for an overview on common DUI and DWI terms.
- This article from the Chicago Sun Times discusses former MLB player Mark Grace’s aggravated DUI arrest.
- Did you know that causing a car accident while driving under intoxicated will result in a felony? Learn more with this article from Justia.com.
- Check out this article from the Congressional Research Service for more information on the fines and penalties associated with drug offenses.
- How many individuals were arrested for DUI in 2010? Find out with this article from the Insurance Information Institute.
For more information about our aggressive lawyers, give Hinkle, Jachimowicz, Pointer, & Emanuel, located in San Jose, a call at 408-916-1413.