Readers who enjoyed our recent look at the 6th Amendment, warrants, and other California criminal procedures should look at the following related links:
- Santa Clara County runs an alternative Drinking Driver mediation program for DUI offenders. Click through to read the brochure.
- According to the U.S. Courts website, federal criminal charges in California have increased by almost 10 percent across the state from 2010 until 2011.
- Before hiring an attorney, ensure that they are in good standing with their local state bar. Look up California lawyers on the California State Bar website.
- When it comes to the criminal justice system, major aims of liberty and justice were laid out in the U.S. Constitution. Read the entire text on the U.S. Senate website.
- Want to brush up on your legal terminology? Read the California Courts website glossary.
Call Hinkle, Jachimowicz, Pointer & Emanueltoday at (408) 916-1413 to schedule a free case evaluation.