At Hinkle, Jachimowicz, Pointer & Emanuel, we represent defendants in a wide range of criminal cases. To learn more about the topics discussed in our recent blogs, read these articles:
- For more information on the history of Miranda rights, visit this History.com site.
- This New York Times article explains how the Supreme Court refined its 1966 Miranda v. Arizona ruling.
- In 2011, the Supreme Court expanded Miranda rights for juveniles.
- This site provides the text of the Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution and an explanation of each clause.
- To view the text of the Bill of Rights, along with the rest of the 27 amendments to the Constitution, visit this site.
At Hinkle, Jachimowicz, Pointer & Emanuel, we have been defending San Jose drivers in DUI cases for more than 20 years. Call 408-916-1413 to schedule a consultation.