Though highly effective, our justice system is very complicated. If you aren’t well-versed in its inner workings, then you could find yourself at a distinct disadvantage—that’s why it’s always a good idea to hire an experienced attorney to help you out. For more information, give Hinkle, Jachimowicz, Pointer, & Emanuel, located in San Jose, a call at (408) 916-1413.
· Law enforcement is sometimes guilty of tricking innocent people into breaking the law. Learn more about entrapment in this article from Rolling Stone Magazine.
· Would you like to see what a search warrant looks like? Check out this page from USCourts.gov.
· “Expectation of privacy” is a very important concept that pops up a lot during 4th Amendment cases. Read this article from Wired.com to learn more.
· What exactly does the 4th Amendment say? Read the Bill of Rights for yourself at this page from Archives.gov.
· Plea bargains are often advantageous for individuals who are clearly guilty. Learn more at this page from the American Bar Association.