If you’re not careful, a brush with the law could change your life forever. After a conviction, you may find it difficult to find a job and enjoy many of the same opportunities that you did before. That’s why it’s essential that you hire a skilled lawyer whenever you face criminal charges. For more information, take a look at these additional resources:
· Do you want to learn more about the prostitution laws in California? Visit this page from ProCon.org.
· It can be difficult and embarrassing to talk to your kids about drinking. Luckily, this page from KidsHealth.org can help.
· You should know your rights in case you’re ever stopped by the police. Learn more at this page from the American Civil Liberties Union.
· What happens to your license after you’re arrested for a DUI? This page from the California Department of Motor Vehicles has the answer.
· Prostitution has been a part of human society for untold thousands of years. Learn more at this page from Investigation.Discovery.com.
Do you have any questions? Call Hinkle, Jachimowicz, Pointer & Emanuel Law, in San Jose, at (408) 916-1413.