Have you been arrested for a violent crime such as manslaughter? Learn more about field sobriety tests and the criminal justice system with these great resources:
· Only three field sobriety tests are approved by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration: horizontal gaze nystagmus, one-leg stand, and the walk and turn.
· Though field sobriety tests are widely used, not everyone believes they are a true indicator of impairment.
· For more information about the definition of manslaughter, head over to LectLaw.com.
· California’s juvenile justice system is going through a reform process known as realignment, which shifts responsibility for juvenile offenders to the county level.
· Plea bargaining is a common outcome of criminal trials. Learn more about the process from the Bureau of Justice Administration.
For more information on our services, contact the best criminal defense lawyers in San Jose; Hinkle, Jachimowicz, Pointer & Emanuel (408) 916-1413 today!